We try to make the domain transfer as much comfortable as possible for you. With our well established service network and a long-term experience in domain transfer processes we can avoid most unexpected errors in advance and ensure a seamless and convenient transfer process.
Learn more about the steps in detail:
1. Navigate to the Product: "Domain Transfer" or request transfer services via form on this page.
- check that you have typed the domain name and other data correctly
- make sure that you are the official owner of the domain name (Admin-C)
- ensure the domain is registered for at least 60 days and in unlocked status
2. Follow the next steps according to the cancellation status with your actual provider:
| || |
| || |
Request your transfer and enter your EPP-Key/AuthInfo-Code during the order procedure or in the form.
(Follow step 5)
| || |
Request the AuthInfo/EPP Key from your actual provider and set the Domain Status to "UNLOCK".
(Follow step 4)
| || |
Cancel the domain with your actual provider via official form or at the provider directly.
(Follow step 3)
3. The domain you wish to transfer must be cancelled with the actual provider and unlocked for outgoing transfer.
- initiate the cancellation/transfer at the providers website with the form "Connectivity Coordination (CC)"
4. Most providers send the cancellation confirmation containing the AuthInfo/EPP Key.
- open a ticket and provide us with the Key/Code
5. In some cases we require the submission of a copy of your personal identification evidence.
6. Complete the Checkout or Submit the Request Form.quest Form.
- receive the order confirmation and the invoice for selected registration period in advance
- make the payment to confirm your request and to appoint the transfer
7. After payment we will start the transfer immediately.
- be notified about all status updates by email or after login at Customer Service Panel.
8. Check the email account mentioned under the Admin-C in Whois Data regularly.
- confirm incoming authorization requests from the Domain Registrar/Domain Robot
8. Domain transfer in progress.
- you will be updated about the status of the transfer (successful or failed)
- we will confirm if successful or contact you about next step if failed
9. Domain registration successful completed.
- we will setup your domain and point to the specified Services or Servers
- domain will be propagated within 48h world wide
(propagation time is depending on the update intervals of the name server of the internet access provider)